Why New Hope Academy?
- Excellent academic standards; strong test scores
- Small class sizes with individual attention
- Character education and leadership building programs
- Full day "Hands On" preschool curriculum
- Phonics based reading program
- Sign Language taught in Pre-school and Korean and Spanish for students in grades 1-12
- S.T.E.M focused mastery programs
- Art, Music, Technology, Physical Fitness, Dance, Drama, Robotics, Martial Arts, Sports and more
- College prep high school program with AP classes offered
- 8 acre campus with nature centered playgrounds
- Tech and science labs, library, art studio and Performing Arts Center on-site
- Competitive tuition rates (need-based scholarships available)
- Before and aftercare available
- Trusted by parents for over 20 years
New Hope Academy is certified by the MDSDE, Non-public School Division for PreK3-12th grade. Located in Prince George's County, MD (near Washington, D.C.) New Hope is dedicated to academic excellence, individual attention, and character-building. Highlighting global literacy and awareness, New Hope is an International (I-20) School, SEVIS approved, and authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students. Students have come China, Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Rwanda, France, Sierra Leone, Sudan, and many other countries. Local students carpool from Bowie, Cheverly, College Park, Glendale, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Lanham, Largo, Laurel, Mitchellville, New Carrollton, Riverdale, Upper Marlboro, University Park, and many other parts of Prince George's County, MD, as well as from Washington D.C. and Montgomery County, MD too.