Payment Plan Options:
- Annual Plan: Pay tuition and fees in full by August 10, 2012, to receive a 4% discount off annual fees. 2.5% convenience fee if paid by credit card.
- Bi-Annual Plan: Prepay for Fall semester by August 10, 2012, and Spring semester by January 10, 2013, to receive a 2% discount off of your annual fees. 2.5% convenience fee if paid by credit card.
- Monthly Automatic (10 payments): Automatic monthly payments made August through May through FACTS Tuition Management. Flexible payment dates (1st, 5th, 10th or 15th of each month.) NO SERVICE FEE! Automatic payments may be made from bank accounts (ACH) or by credit card with a 2.5% convenience fee.
- Monthly from Invoice (10 payments): Pay by invoice through FACTS Tuition Management, with payments due August 1 through May 1. $45 ANNUAL SERVICE FEE MUST BE PAID BY FAMILY. Payments may be submitted by mail, phone, or online and may be made by check or debit card with no additional fee or by credit card, with an additional 2.5% convenience fee. Late fee assessed after 10-day grace period.
- Preschool Full-Year Automatic (12 payments): Automatic monthly payments made June through May (for Summer 2012 + School Year 2012-2013) or August through July (for School Year 2012-2013 + Summer 2013) through FACTS Tuition Management. NO SERVICE FEE! Automatic payments may be made from bank accounts (ACH) or by credit card with a 2.5% convenience fee.
- Preschool Full-Year from Invoice (12 payments): Pay by invoice through FACTS Tuition Management, with payments due June 1 through May 1 (for Summer 2012 + School Year 2012-13) or August 1 – July 1 (for School Year 2012-13 + Summer 2013). $45 ANNUAL SERVICE FEE MUST BE PAID BY FAMILY. Payments may be submitted by mail, phone, or online and may be made by check or debit card with no additional fee or by credit card, with an additional 2.5% convenience fee. Late fee assessed after 10-day grace period.
- Summer Options:
- All K-8th students and Preschool students enrolled in a school year plan are welcome to participate in our 10-week summer program by registering for the specific weeks they will attend. Please request our summer program registration materials for more information.
- Preschool students enrolled in the full-year plan will be covered for one 10-week summer session. In order to offer flexibility in summer, such families may schedule up to two weeks “break” during the summer and receive a credit of $210/week not attended ($190/week for 2nd child rate), applied to that month's fees. You must notify us of your plans by June 1 in order to receive this credit. This credit is not available for missed weeks during the school year.
- Late Enrollment: If a family enrolls after the start of the monthly payment schedule and wishes to pay on a monthly plan, payment will be divided over remaining months. All school-year payment plans end in early May. For families wishing to pay on an Annual or Bi-Annual Plan, we will adjust the due date on the initial payment to be no later than the child's first day of school.
- $500 per student (or a maximum of $1000 per family) non-refundable deposit is due upon acceptance.
- Deposit is only applicable to the final tuition payment of the student’s final full year.
- **Deposit is forfeited if student does not attend or if student is withdrawn before the end of the school year.
- Two-week notice is required for all withdrawals. Tuition will be charged whether or not student attends for the final two weeks. All tuition and fees must be paid in full. (See Delinquent Payment Policies, immediately below.)
Delinquent Payment Policies:
- Late payments will be subject to a late charge of $40/month (and additional collection fees if applicable).
- Families who do not remain current with payment of tuition and fees will be dismissed from the program.
- No school records of any kind will be released until all outstanding tuition and fees have been paid.
- Academic Scholarships are processed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. A modest fee is required for this application. Please contact the office for additional information on the application process.
- Financial aid requests for K-12 will be processed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. A modest fee is required for this application. Please contact the office for additional information. Financial aid is not available for preschool students, although Department of Social Services or employer vouchers are accepted. For taxes and FSA account use, our tax ID is: 52-1590136
New Hope Academy will close for a winter break (approx. 7-10 days) and spring break (5-6 days) as well as for a number of holidays and in-service days throughout the year. Fees are due according to the payment schedule regardless of closures. A complete school calendar is available at the start of the school year.
Fees may be subject to change without notification.
Go to the main New Hope Academy introduction page.
Go to the main New Hope High School page.
Read the principal's message.
Meet the teachers.
See the curricula outlines.